Monday, July 18, 2011

What If....

So I found this book at Goodwill (my favorite place ever to buy books b/c if you don't like it you wasted a buck).  It's called IF and it has a bunch of scenerios, questions about what you would do if you had the chance.  Lots of them are boring and political, but some of them were fun.  So I asked Alison (my 8 yr old daughter) what she would do.  Best hour of my day by far. 

If you could forsee a single day of your future in its entirety, what date would you select?

She chose her next birthday so she could see what presents she would get and I was, like, can you let me know what they were?

If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?

She didn't even hesitate on this one.  She KNEW.  She would train seals.  I would probably train lions and tigers.  Or be a tightrope walker.  Not that I have any balance.  I would probably be a horrible tightrope walker, but it sounds like fun.  Or a fun way to die.  Either one.

If everything in the world had to have the same odor, what scent would you want it to be?

Bubblegum.  I totally agree on this one. 

If you had to name the worst job in the world, what would it be?

I chose elephant poop-scooper and she said either that or bee catcher.

If you had to choose the best song ever composed, which one would it be?

JUSTIN BIEBER!  She said it in all caps.  Which song?  ALL OF THEM.  I kinda new the answer to this one, but I had to ask anyways.

If you could leave a time capsule the size of a microwave oven to be found centuries from now, what would you put inside it?

First, I had to answer questions as to why they would want to bury our oven and what is a century, but she finally decided on two things.  A box of cereal and a book of fairytales.  So they would have something to eat while they read. 

If you were given $5,000 to spend in one store in the world, where would you do your shopping?

She got a giddy look on her face on this one and laughed an evil laugh with her fingertips touching and said "The Dollar Store!"  I was like, you could probably buy out the whole store for that. 

If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?

It would be from grandma and it would have a picture of grandma and papa in it.  (hint hint grandma)

If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?

That my family could all live together and follow us around everywhere.  I chose money.  Sorry guys. 

1 comment:

KateBryan said...

My answers..Q1, I would choose tomorrow, because if I pick one any later than that, by the time I really get there, I will have forgotten what happened. Q2 I would be in the tiny clown car that unloads a bunch of clowns, cause I have to know how they do that. Q3 Bacon...nuff said haha. Q4Working for a slauterhouse, I like eating meat and that would really kill it for me (no pun intended) Q5 Everything I do I do it for you, Bryan Adams. What can I say, I dream about things being done for me. Q6 A box of Twinkies and the receipt for buying it at wal-mart..see how long those things really last and whether or not wal-mart would take it back. Q7 Michaels..oh the art supplies I would have. Q8 It would be a check from Maury Povich for a million dollars for the pain and suffering compensation due from all the times I was surfing channels and saw glimpses of what he calls a "show." Q9 I would wish to know every spoken and writen language ever known to man, I will never wonder "what are they saying?" again!