Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why you should never teach your daughter voodoo

Alison just came and asked me a question and I told her no.  She then ripped a strand of hair from my head and ran off with it to her room.

I asked her, "What are you doing with that hair?"

She said, "Nooothiiing..."  In that fake innocent tone that means she's not-so-secretly up to something.

I'm kind of terrified.  I'm racking my brain to see if I've accidentally taught her any voodoo magic.  And even if I haven't, who knows what they learn at school.  My mother doesn't even want to know what my friends taught me when she thought I was learning science.  Sex is the least of our worries nowadays. 

I guess this is a call for help.  If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, I might be locked in a closet while Alison eats gallons of ice cream for breakfast.

2 comments:

KateBryan said...

The comic strip above is hilarious..but unfortunately...I can't comment on it :D hahaha

missmessy said...

I happen to have heard from a very reliable source (National Enquirer) that Arizona Public Schools started teaching Vodoo 101 in grades 1-6. So you really should hire a Shaman or Witch Doctor or something to teach her to use her powers for good and not evil. Also FYI, the same source says that Oprah is pregnant with quinuplets (again) and after they're born they're planning to take over the planet. So it might not be such a bad idea to start sharpening your vodoo skills just in case....