Saturday, November 12, 2011

Of course I think of this after Halloween


Not the saying on the poster.  That's Kate's brilliancy.  Apparently that's a word because spell check didn't flag it.  And here I thought I was making one up.  I wonder if this is how Shakespeare felt.  I think he's been credited with making up a few words like scissors.  What did people call them before that and how did moms warn their children not to run with them?  

This cute guy could be a great postcard series.  What better way to tell your loved ones you haven't seen in a while that you love them and want them to have a Happy Halloween than with a bloody hatchet guy that threatens their lives?  And I think of it two weeks after the fact.  I guess there's always next year.  I'll have even more by then.

But you know Valentines Day?  That useless holiday chocolate companies made up to boost sales after Christmas?  I'm all prepared for that one. 



I don't believe in getting presents or doing anything special on Valentines Day.  Forced present buying does not equate love.  You know that time you took out the garbage and I didn't even have to ask you to do it?  That's how you show you love me.  But I could possibly go for a card.  One with a bleeding heart on it that's mildly insulting?  Perfect. 

No comments: